Traditional health insurance is valuable, but may have limits. Because medical treatments and technology are advancing daily, people are living longer with major illnesses or diseases. This can be costly. Financial hardship can happen, due to indirect medical expenses that health and disability insurance does not cover. Group Voluntary coverage is a strong supplement to your current health and disability insurance coverage. It can help relieve the financial stress that follows a diagnosis so you can start focusing on more important things...like getting better.
The Open Enrollment period has ended. Enrollment is now only available to new hires. If you are a new hire and wish to enroll, please download the form below, sign and return to Allstate by one of the following means:
- Mail to Allstate Benefits, 10002 Princess Palm Drive, Suite 216, Tampa, FL, 33619, Attn: Pat Gagne
- Fax to 813-626-8299, Attn: Pat Gagne
- Scan and email to: email@example.com
New Hire Enrollment Form
Would your financial well-being be impacted by cancer, a critical illness or a serious accident?
Many people think their financial and physical well being are in good shape, but they may not stop and consider the risk a critical illness diagnosis can place on both. Allstate Benefits Group Voluntary insurance plans help to pay for all of the non-medical related expenses you may incur:
- Deductibles and Coinsurance
- Child care
- Travel to and from treatment facilities
- Short term home health care
- Food and lodging for family members
- Supplement lost wages of spouses needing to take off work while caring for you
- Non prescription special nutrition
- Handrails and ramps to your home; other modifications needed for wheelchair access
- Hair prosthesis (wigs) due to hair loss
- Respite care
- General monthly bills that need to be paid – mortgage, utilities, car payments, etc.
With Allstate Benefits Group Voluntary coverage, you can have peace of mind knowing:
- Coverage is guaranteed issue, no medical questions asked
- Benefits are paid directly to you, unless assigned
- Benefits are not taxed and are paid without coordination of other insurance plans
- Benefits do not reduce at any age
- The annual wellness benefit can be utilized whether you become ill or not!
- Express wellness claims process allows for benefit to be deposited directly into your checking account within 48 hours
Claim forms are available for download on the Allstate MyBenefits website. Click here for access instructions. For added convenience, Critical Illness claims can be submitted online as well. See site for details.
If you have additional questions about this program, please contact Allstate Benefits customer service at 866-895-8677, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET.